Photo Restoration Service
Gary Camera now offers Photo Restoration Service to make clear and beautiful again your old, tattered, faded family photos and favorite snapshots!
Nothing is more priceless than a photograph of a friend or family member from long ago. Unfortunately, photos not kept in safe places may have been ripped, bent, or water-damaged throughout the years. Now these photos can be fully restored!
Check out two examples from satisfied customers:
Whether it’s someone’s 50th Wedding Anniversary, a milestone birthday, or even a memorial/funeral service, having a photo restored can be one the most unexpected and wonderful gifts you can give a loved one.
In order to request Photo Restoration:
- Fill out the application form here.
- Ship your photo and completed form to be restored to:
Attn: Photo Restoration
Merrillville, IN 46410
**Photo Restoration Ship-At-Your-Own-Risk Policy: Gary Camera is not responsible for any photos sent to our Merrillville store until the carrier has delivered the package. Although we ship your finished restoration along with the original photo using insurance and tracking, it is the best we can do to insure the safety of your photos until the shipping carrier delivers the restored photos back to your mailing address.
- Once we have received your photo and form, Gary Camera will either call or e-mail you with an estimate for restoration costs.
- If you approve the costs, we will begin the restoration process as soon as you, the customer, make a deposit on half the estimate over the phone (219-769-2451) with one of our sales representatives. If you do not approve the restoration based on the estimate, please call us at 219-769-2451 and we will charge you the minimum shipping costs to send back your photo(s) safely and securely.
- Estimated Time to Complete Restoration: 3-6 weeks/photo
- Estimated Cost: $100-$200/photo
- When your restoration is complete, Gary Camera will contact you via phone or email and you will need to contact us to pay the difference of your final bill total and the original deposit put down. Once payment is processed, your completed restoration will be shipped to your requested mailing address.
- Payment accepted: Visa/Mastercard/Discover/Paypal