Welcome to our new Gary Camera & Digital Blog!
At Gary Camera, we want to encourage all of you to learn more about photography and what's going on in the photographic market any time you click on our site. Our blog will be devoted to informing consumers about boatloads of topics while also encouraging people to share comments and advice about how to get the most out of their cameras. These topics may include the following:
- What's the newest and hottest cameras, lenses and accessories about to hit the market
- What accessories you need and how to get the most out of them
- Understanding the difference between an imported product and a USA warranty product
- What's the best starter cameras to buy to jump into photography
- Learning the essentials about HDR Photography and why it's so cool!
- More about what you need to know in order to make educated decisions about what cameras and lenses you may buy next
The Blog is not meant to be a 'soapbox' for us to tell you how to think. It's meant to be a place to deliver you important information from professional and amateur photographers in our store who know firsthand how to get the most out of the cameras, lenses and accessories so you can take even more beautiful photos!
There are only a few rules if you want to comment on any articles we post:
- In order to comment, you must create a Gary Camera account username and log in.
- Stick to the topic.
- Try to stay positive. There's enough negativity in the world. If you disagree, that's not a problem, but please don't rant unnecessarily and be a "Mr./Mrs. Know-It-All."
- Don't criticize other businesses on our blog. We are not a forum for complaints and would not want to promote criticism of another business on our site.
- Lastly, do enjoy yourself and please share anything relevant to topics you know that might help others to enhance their own photographic abilities!
If you have any suggested topics or questions you'd like covered, please e-mail us at Customer Support and we will try to get those answers to you ASAP!